FuzzyCLIPS notesThere are some things I would like to highlight to WebCLIPS developers :
- fzclips.dll must be downloaded and put in an appropriate directory.
- fzclips.dll supports CLIPS version 6.04 whereas clips.dll supports CLIPS version 6.10
- Because facts are formatted differently with FuzzyCLIPS (i.e. Confidence Factors), any screens that use facts preserved from a FuzzyCLIPS screen must also be FuzzyCLIPS screen.
WebCLIPS.inifuzzy facts may be asserted just like crisp facts using the
FuzzyFactn notation. For example :
FuzzyFact1=(speed_change (0.0 1.0) (0.1 0.1) (0.1333 0.06667) (0.1495 0.0991) ) CF 0.63
- For facts that are 'split-up' (i.e. textboxes etc.) the Confidence Factor must be typed into the
factvalueportion of the NAME/VALUE pair. I am working on an enhancement where the CF can be specified in a separate HTML Form field in terms of a percentage.
- Any facts asserted as part of an ODBCQuery are assumed crisp. I am working on an enhancement that would allow a developer to specify a column that would contain the Confidence Factor.
Last modified : 30-Jul-2003